Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dear Blog Friends and Visitors,

So, it seems that in order to "blog" effectively one must write and post from time to time... I'm going to give it a shot. 
Well, I will starting tomorrow.  Tonight I'm at the Entheos retreat centre with my wife Sheila, and she's trying to sleep.  Tomorrow I'll write to you from Canmore... hope you tune in!
And if you do--tune in--it would be great if you were willing to make some comments to shape what I write here.
See you soon,
Phil

3 comments:

Randall Friesen said...

Woo Hoo Phil speaks!

It's been good to hang out with you a bit this weekend.

And good to meet your wife too. You guys have a great day and an enjoyable week.

Marc Vandersluys said...

Hey Phil,

My wife stumbled upon your blog accidentally and I've been waiting since she found it for new posts.

In fact, I was thinking about emailing you about updating. Ha!

I'm one of the people you met at Gateway at the end of the congregational meeting. We spoke briefly about N.T. Wright, Volf, etc. (And as I recall, I spoke and interrupted too much!)

Anyway, it was cool to meet you---loved what you had to say that night and I look forward to what you have to say here...

Linea said...

I kept checking out this space too hoping for something. It was good to hang out with you and get to know your wife a bit.